Monday, January 19, 2009

LiLo/ sorry, this is kind of weird.

So, I'm reading Lindsay Lohan's blog on myspace and she totally summed up, for me, why she (and I) blog. (we're really similar!!!)

"all in all-they should just stop asking altogether, once and for all if she and i are broken up because frankly, if we ever ever did.... i would say it before they could even think of asking. i'd say it here probably... i say everything here on myspace. okay. well, i hope that all the gossip magazines and sites, and lurkers read this cuz it's not true. ahh! i love myspace because i can just write, and i love writing, and i can prove all the liars wrong... wow- the people that make shit up must really feel silly, embarrassed, out of stories, scr*w*d, f*ck*d, punk'd, and so much more. because, i can use myspace and just let everyone know what's really going on. which is so much more fun! cuz now, people can get to know the REAL me. yay!"

PUNK'D!!!
I'm not really making fun of her. I kind of like her for no reason.



I saw Pineapple Express this weekend and did like it. James Franco looks ugo in it but is also so cute. I really like James Franco. The other day I google image searched pictures of him and he totally had a goatee a bunch of them.Or he looked kind of, I don't know, Lame. Like, he thought he was really hot stuff. REALLY? Do I always just look past that?I've been talking about James Franco a lot lately. Maybe a little too much and kind of making some people feel uncomfortable. Seth Rogan is funny, I guess. I just don't really like him. I think because his character on Freaks and Geeks was the worst. And Knocked Up was so annoying to me. I still hate Judd Apatow. A weirdly conservative perv. TOTALLY.

When my (and pat & caitlin's) future HBO hit series "Post Collegiate Life" gets picked up, I think I want to make a character named Judd Apatow.Maybe the character that I'll play ( me). That role is going to make me the next Tina Fey and Pat's role is going to make him the next Tracy Morgan. I said that the other night. Just repeating jokes here, is all.

Anyway, just putting it out there, guys!!!

2 comments:

devon said...

i, too, have looked for pictures of james franco on the internet. some of the ones from IMDB are really very strange.

Kid said...

I really really wanted to laugh when I went and saw P.E. but I wasn't feeling it at all. I left the theater feeling bummed about lyfe. I've googled for photos of someone I need to google to remember. . .hold up. . .Amy Adams. I don't think she has a blog.